Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
This individual is responsible for leading the promotional review process, as well as providing
other planning and operational support to the marketing organization. Manages the Medical
Legal Review (MLR) team, a key liaison to optimize organization of key marketing meetings.
Assists in operational activities that assist the sales team in functioning optimally.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the Medical Legal Regulatory (MLR) review process, ensuring the approval of
materials that align with all FDA guidelines and regulations while utilizing a document
• Administer the marketing collateral and literature fulfillment process including set up,
receipt and management of all materials, order monitoring and order site maintenance.
• Manage the fleet vehicle program for field sales employees.
• Manage meeting and tradeshow planning and logistics for commercial conferences and
• Partner with Compliance for aggregate spend data collection and state reporting
submissions. Administer capture and reporting in an electronic system.
• Assist with other duties in support of the field sales force.
• Maintains close interaction with Marketing, Sales, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
management teams to meet commercial objectives.
No direct reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Understanding of regulatory, legal and medical requirements for pharmaceutical and
• Ability to organize vendor relationships to meet deadlines.
• Strong team and interpersonal skills, works cooperatively with others and establishes
rapport while identifying the needs of others.
• Strong business sense to grasp the big picture while maintaining details.
• Approximately 15% domestic travel with some overnight stays
• Bachelor’s degree (business preferred) or an equivalent combination of relevant
education and applicable job experience may be considered.
• Minimum 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience with progressive responsibilities
Fill the form below accurately indicating your potentials and suitability to job applying for.